Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT READ ME: Changes to Permissions and You

5 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT READ ME: Changes to Permissions and You Empty IMPORTANT READ ME: Changes to Permissions and You

Post by Chip Lawrie Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:47 am

With CB coming up there have been a few alterations to your permissions based on what tier rank you currently hold.

Access to certain areas of the forums are restricted based on tier. I'll be catching up on whether or not your tier is correct for your rank during the CB however it is your duty to alert an admin if you need better (or worse) forum privs.

When you are promoted let a forum admin know via PM and they should sort your perms.

As an aside to senior officers remember access to the intel archives has a tier connection now. Don't promote if they can't handle it. Also remember to inform an admin of demotions immediately.
Chip Lawrie
Chip Lawrie
Dusk Operative
Dusk Operative

Loyalty : 8505

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READ ME: Changes to Permissions and You Empty Re: IMPORTANT READ ME: Changes to Permissions and You

Post by Graf Cyril Valdar Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 am

Teamspeak 3 privs are setup the same way. Department heads can set their own passwords for their respective channels.
Graf Cyril Valdar
Graf Cyril Valdar
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 8122

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT READ ME: Changes to Permissions and You Empty Re: IMPORTANT READ ME: Changes to Permissions and You

Post by Strolski Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:14 pm

For some reason I can't locate TeamSpeak info, where might I find this ^^
Strolski
Strolski
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 8000

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Punk Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 am

I need TS info too
Neo Punk
Neo Punk

Loyalty : 7315

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Halinen Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:03 am

The TS info can be found from the main page of the Faction Manager in-game.

But for your convenience, the IP address is "192.227.165.56", no password.
Niko Halinen
Niko Halinen
Technician
Technician

Loyalty : 8014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum